California State Assemblymember Todd Gloria proudly serves on the following committees:
- Aging and Long Term Care - primary jurisdictions includes area agencies on aging, California Department of Aging, long-term supports and services, Older Americans Act, Older Californians Act, senior citizen advocacy activities, the California Senior Legislature, services for seniors in residential and day settings and the California Commission on Aging.
- Housing and Community Development - primary jurisdictions include housing finance, homeless programs, land-use planning, redevelopment, building standards, housing discrimination, and natural disaster assistance/preparedness.
- Governmental Organization - primary jurisdictions include alcohol, Indian gaming, horseracing, gambling, tobacco, public records, open meetings laws, state holidays, outdoor advertising and emergency services/natural disasters.
- Veterans Affairs - primary jurisdictions are Cal-Vet loan program, Department of Veterans Affairs, National Guard, State military, and Veterans.
- Water, Parks, and Wildlife - primary jurisdictions are water resources, flood management, fish and game, parks and recreation, and wildlife.